Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.


When I first set up this blog I called it Life Keeps Surprising Me but, since it has now become more about papercrafting, I changed the name to be more reflective of what is going on here.

I am so appreciative of those who have elected to follow my blog and I love to read comments that have been left here for me.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

............................ March, so far ...................................

It's only the 10th and I'm already behind on my goals for March. Hopefully, I'll catch up by this weekend.

I received a new cartridge for my Cricut yesterday. Its called Straight From The Nest and is full of really cute images. I'm looking forward to playing with it.

This past October our daughter-in-law ran the Marine Corps Marathon. When I saw the photos from that day I knew I wanted to do a scrapbook page. I finally got it done this past weekend and a picture of the page follows. I am also posting a photo of a card I made congratulating our son, Phil on his promotion. 


We are pretty proud of both Phil and Shannon.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bonnie, lucky you getting the nest cart, that one is on my wish list. Lovely projects, I particularly like the card - clean, simple and striking...
    Hope you are having a good weekend,
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonnie, I just read your post on Chris' Visual designs about collecting cards for Matthew--my oldest son is 10 and has Pentalogy of Cantrell-we've went thru 19 surgeries and still counting. this is very close to my heart--I'll be sending some your way. Please take a minute to pick out a cutting file of mine, or a digital stamp--I'd love to send one your way. May GOD bless you
    Purrs & Kisses,
    Kristal of Digi Kitty
    www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete