Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.


When I first set up this blog I called it Life Keeps Surprising Me but, since it has now become more about papercrafting, I changed the name to be more reflective of what is going on here.

I am so appreciative of those who have elected to follow my blog and I love to read comments that have been left here for me.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

...............5 K Fun Run

          I finally scanned and uploaded the scrapbook pages I did for the Fun Run. We seriously need to buy a new CPU for the desktop computer. It took forever to scan and save the pages.

The pictures follow this post so don't forget to scroll down and look at the older post.

This is the first 8 x 8 scrapbook I have ever done and it was quite a challenge for me to get all the photos that I wanted to use scrapped. I am used to working in a 12 x 12 format. Anyway, I'm pretty happy with the results and will be giving the original album to Mary & Mike Alcorn to save for Matthew.

Thanks for looking,
Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment