Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.


When I first set up this blog I called it Life Keeps Surprising Me but, since it has now become more about papercrafting, I changed the name to be more reflective of what is going on here.

I am so appreciative of those who have elected to follow my blog and I love to read comments that have been left here for me.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Card Shower

I am going to be making a card (or more) to send to a member of one of the online groups to which I belong.

Some time ago, Kristen posted a request to have cards sent to her daughter, Hailey, for her Sweet Sixteen birthday, a card shower. Now that Kristen is laid up for awhile due to some surgery, Hailey would like to return the favor. Below, is an email I received from Hailey:

Thanks!
If you would like to post it on your blog that would be awesome! I would love to see this get REALLY big! Please feel free to pass it on. My mom really needs something like this to help pick her up!
Hi!
Thanks!
The address is:
Kristin Keller
PO BOX 65
Alverton, PA 15612
Hailey

If you are so inclined, sending a card to Kristin would be much appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment