Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.


When I first set up this blog I called it Life Keeps Surprising Me but, since it has now become more about papercrafting, I changed the name to be more reflective of what is going on here.

I am so appreciative of those who have elected to follow my blog and I love to read comments that have been left here for me.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Halloween

I love Halloween. I enjoy seeing all the little ones (and not so little ones) dressed in their costumes. Halloween is just so much fun! here are my latest Halloween projects:


8 comments:

  1. wow, this is gorgeous! Love the little details like the tombstone etc.
    Beautiful and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply fantastic. What a great job, and I know firsthand the details and devotion that is required for this. Thanks for joining us at the BBTB2 haunted house challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this--woweee! man you just did a fantastic job girl--just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, your Halloween decor rocks!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your haunted house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comment girl :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. this haunted house is wonderful! so much work! great job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for posting a pic. I got the cartridge shortly before Halloween but just didn't have the time to make any of the 3D stuff. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing LOVE LOVE the Haunted House. Will you please tell me where I can find it??? I would love to make one.
    Appreciate your help
    Mary Nell

    ReplyDelete