Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.


When I first set up this blog I called it Life Keeps Surprising Me but, since it has now become more about papercrafting, I changed the name to be more reflective of what is going on here.

I am so appreciative of those who have elected to follow my blog and I love to read comments that have been left here for me.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

My first swap!

This is a card I created for my first swap. We were required to use purple and green in our creations. I received an absolutely beautiful card in this swap from Diana Stewart.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Bonnie that is a gorgeous card! You did a wonderful job with the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Bonnie! Love your card. I haven't had the courage to try that design yet. It just looks very complicated. Want to welcome you to our stampin scrappin group also. Hope to have time to do more posting again but it won't be for a while.

    Rose Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Diana is so talented!

    OH and Rose.. its not all that hard.. Ive done it.. so make sure you give it a try!!!!;)

    Welcome to our group too Bonnie!!! ~ betsy~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow did I mess that up... BONNIE you will learn I am just nuts! hehee

    YOU DID A GREAT JOB ON THE CARD!!!! (Diana does great jobs too but why I wrote Diana is beyond me!)

    ReplyDelete