Hi and welcome to my blog. I hope you enjoy your visit.


When I first set up this blog I called it Life Keeps Surprising Me but, since it has now become more about papercrafting, I changed the name to be more reflective of what is going on here.

I am so appreciative of those who have elected to follow my blog and I love to read comments that have been left here for me.

Thanks so much for dropping by.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

That was easy.....

I had been wondering for some time how to change the name of this blog since I decided to use it more for my paper-crafting than my mental meanderings.  Turns out to be a really simple operation. Who knew?

Today I am going to dig through the craft closet looking for things to include in a "craft" box that I will then mail off to someone on the Scrapbooking Rooms group to which I belong. It will be a "Round Robin" sort of thing. The recipient will take out whatever she likes and then add some stuff she's not using and mail the box on to the next recipient. Great way to get rid of stuff that is not being used. The principle is, "One woman's trash is another woman's treasure." I'll be looking forward to getting the box back eventually and seeing what is in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment